Q. As an academic member of staff, who would I contact in the Library for academic support?


All Schools have a designated Academic Support Librarian (ASL) who is responsible for liaising with academic staff regarding library-related issues including student information skills training, reading lists and purchasing materials for programmes and modules.

ASLs also provide support to researchers in each School. There are lots of resources in the library to help researchers find and manage the large amounts of information they need.  ASLs can help researchers identify these resources and use them effectively. The Library also has resources available to help disseminate research outputs to achieve optimum visibility and impact.

You can find the contact details of your ASL from the Subject Support pages of the Library website or click here.

  • Last Updated Jun 16, 2016
  • Views 29
  • Answered By Emma Pearson

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0