Q. Turnitin and eSubmission advice
Turnitin is used for the eSubmission of your assignments. You access Turnitin from Blackboard.
Find out about a range of Turnitin and eSubmission topics including:
- Submit a draft assignment
- View and interpret the Turnitin ‘Originality Report’
- Submit your final assignment
- View your grades and feedback
- Submit non-text work for marking
Have you uploaded the wrong file?
If you have uploaded the incorrect file or you think something has gone wrong with your submission please contact StaffDigitalSkills@salford.ac.uk, Tel: 0161 2952444. If you do not let us know until after your submission deadline, then you will still be eligible for any penalties or deductions you may incur.
If you are unsure where to upload your assignment please contact your Module Tutor