Q. How do I view my grades and feedback in Blackboard?
- Step 1: Log into Blackboard. In the top right hand corner you will see an arrow next to your name. Click on this and select the My Grades icon.
- Step 2: You’ll see a list of modules. If any assignments have been marked you will see your grade. On the right hand side of the screen, click on the speech bubble next to your grade to see basic feedback.
- Step 3: The ‘Review Assignment’ window will open. Click on the icon next to ‘My Paper’ and this will open up your assignment.
- Step 4: Your assignment will open; to view your feedback click ‘Grademark’ which is found in the top left of the document.
- Step 5: You may have been left feedback within the ‘General Comments’ section found on the right of the document or within ‘speech bubbles’ on the document itself. Move your mouse cursor over the speech bubble to view the feedback. You can print the document and associated feedback by clicking on the ‘Print’ icon in the bottom left of the document.
Was this helpful? 0 0