The following databases are recommended as starting points for your research:
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO) - Business Source Premier is a full text business database, covering management, economics, finance, accounting, international business. It includes Journal articles, reports and books, market reports and SWOT analysis. Coverage is from 1886.
- Emerald Insight - Subject coverage spans a spectrum of management disciplines including: strategy; leadership; library and information management; marketing, project management and human resource management. Coverage is from 1898.
- Management and Organization Studies full text collection - Includes the full text of 36 journals published by SAGE. It covers such subjects as: Business & Management, Organizations Studies, Management, Strategic Management and Business Policy, Human Resources, Marketing, Sociology, Sociology of Work, Public Policy and Public Administration, Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Management, Industrial Relations.
- Nexis Business & News - this database contains full text articles from national and international newspapers. Includes full text articles from the Financial Times. See the Skills For Learning blog for details.
- ProQuest Asian Business & Reference - detailed information on companies, economies, markets, and overall business conditions throughout the Eastern Hemisphere. A great deal of information on international trade is available as well. Coverage 1971 - current.
- Science Direct - A leading full-text scientific database offering articles from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and chapters from more than 11,000 books. Coverage is from at least 1995 onwards, although many publications are much earlier.
All these databases may be accessed through the Library's Resources page.
For more information please see How can I find a subject database?