The following databases are recommended as starting points for your research:
- Science Direct - A leading full-text scientific database offering articles from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and chapters from more than 11,000 books. Coverage is from at least 1995 onwards, although many publications are much earlier.
- ACM Digital Library - Fulltext articles published in ACM journals, magazines and conference proceedings, together with works published by affiliated organisations. Coverage is usually from volume 1 onwards.
- IEEE Xplore - The full text of IEEE content published since 1988, with select content published since 1893 from the IEEE and related associations.
- SpringerLink - Access to a wealth of online journals & e-chapters from Springer covering all aspects of science and engineering.
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO) - Business Source Premier is a full text business database. It includes Journal articles, reports and books, market reports and company profiles. Coverage is from 1886.
All these databases may be accessed through the Library's Resources page.
For more information please see How can I find a subject database?