The following databases are recommended as starting points for your research:
- Business Source Premier (EBSCO) - Business Source Premier is a full text business database which has good coverage of HRM topics. Coverage is from 1886.
- Emerald Insight - provides access to full text journal articles - use the advanced search to combine search terms and use date limits. Coverage is from 1898.
- Management and Organization Studies full text collection - Includes the full text of 36 journals published by SAGE. It covers such subjects as: Business & Management, Organizations Studies, Management, Strategic Management and Business Policy, Human Resources, Marketing, Sociology, Sociology of Work, Public Policy and Public Administration, Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Management, Industrial Relations.
- Newsstand - this database contains full text articles from national and international newspapers. Includes full text articles from the Financial Times. See the Skills For Learning blog for details.
- Science Direct - A leading full-text database offering articles from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and chapters from more than 11,000 books. Coverage is from at least 1995 onwards, although many publications are much earlier.
- XpertHR - industry information for the Human Resources sector; including employment law, good practice and benchmarking information along with the latest industry news and recruitment matters.
All these databases may be accessed through the Library's Resources page.
For more information please see How can I find a subject database?